Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's been a While

I've been busy and not on the computer like I would like to. I have not done too much on my home lately. School keeps me as busy as the kids. I have been exercising regularly and eating better so I do feel better than I have. So, exercise or computer has been a choice of how I spend my free time. Anyway, we're getting ready for summer and swimming in our pool and watching movies outdoors! I found an Epson Moviemate online,a floor model in a store in New Jersey and bought it for half the price. It works great. We had a white sheet on our fence and boom, an outdoor theater. It's so much fun! Now shopping for outdoor floor pillows to put on the grass, and other fun stuff.
Now for a quick announcement. My 5 year old daughter, decided she wanted to ride the sky coaster at Sig Flags Discovery Kingdom yesterday. As soon as she saw the coaster in the park, she bugged me to ride it. Half a day later, I got up the nerve to ride with her. She barely stood taller than the red zone, which determined she was able to ride. It was amazing! 100 feet, we were lifted up looking over the entire park! I had the pull chord and when they said pull, off we went! We were flying in the air like a bird. My daughter absolutely loved it. I don't need to do that again. I was shaking afterward due to the rush but more so, in amazement my daughter had absolutely no fear! We did not get it on video as I did not have any idea my daughter was going to want to do such a thing! I'll get it next time as I know I'll have to do it again! In Florida, they have a 300 ft. sky coaster. That's pretty high!

No comments:

Post a Comment